Become a Lerida Estate member to enjoy a regular top up of your favourite Lerida Estate Wines, a range of special Lerida Estate events and activities and exclusive access to secret deals and members only offers!
It is easy to join:
Purchase one of the heavily discounted Introductory Packs shown below. We will then send you your membership card, and include you in our database as a Lerida member.
It is easy to change: notify us if you want to select a different value pack at any time up to one week prior to despatch
No risk: opt out easily at any time after purchasing your first 2 packs (see terms & conditions). Also, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the wine we send you, we will replace the wine if possible, or give you a refund when you return the wine to us
Members Terms & Conditions: comprise all the terms included on this website.
Note: These special prices are only available if you agree to become a member. They are not available for one-off purchases outside the membership commitment.
You get the following FREE when you are a Lerida member:
- You will receive invitations to our private tastings at the winery with the winemaker and owners. These generally involve benchmarking and barrel evaluations and are very informative for real wine tragics
- Free tours of the vineyard and winery for members and up to 5 family or friends (by appointment), and a free cup of tea/coffee for this group if tour occurs when Café Lerida is open (weekends and most public holidays, 10-5)
- If a member, as at 31 December each year, receive a $10 voucher in January to spend on wine at Cafe Lerida or the Cellar Door during that year
- Receive personal invitations to Lerida Estate wine dinners
- Receive a members-only discount on selected Lerida Estate events and activities (eg Lerida Estate Fireside Festival Master Classes)
- Get an invitation to the annual members dinner to taste our current and unreleased wines (usually alongside world-class benchmark wines)
- Receive exclusive offers on our rare museum wines and scarce new releases
- Have access to the winemaker (Luke Steele) when you want to discuss our wines
- Change your 6-pack selection by phone or email up to a week before the wine is despatched
- Receive regular newsletters about upcoming events, special offers, Café Lerida news and latest reviews
These benefits are available after you have purchased your first two members 6-packs:-
For one-off additional purchases (not otherwise discounted, and not including rare museum wines), receive:
- 30% off the current retail value of a 12 pack of your choice
- 15% off the current retail value of a 6 pack of your choice.
You can purchase the additional wine online, by phoning us, or at the Cellar Door. Please bring your Membership Card if coming to the Cellar Door.
If you would like additional regular deliveries of particular wines (e.g. all Chardonnay or all Pinot Noir every 3 months), give us a call on 02 4848 0231 to discuss your requirements and a special Club Lerida discount (Note: the special discount will only apply to standing orders, not one-off purchases)
- A minimum purchase of 2 Members Packs is required in your first year of membership.
- You may change your requested members pack up to one week prior to shipping
- After purchasing the initial 2 x members 6-packs, we will send your preferred members 6-pack twice a year until such time as you elect to opt-out after 12 months by letting us know by email. We will confirm cancellation of your membership by return email. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please resend your email, or phone us.
- Freight charges will be added to your order. Please contact us if you need to know these charges
- Payment must be by Visa or Mastercard, unless other arrangements are agreed. All amounts shown or charged are in Australian dollars
- For your security, the credit card details you provide to us online are encrypted using a digital security certificate issued by Equifax
- We will not use the personal and credit card details you supply for anything other than your nominated members purpose
- Lerida Estate may at its discretion change a wine specified in one of the packs if we are unable to supply this wine. In this event, we will replace it with a similar wine
- Lerida Estate may choose not to deliver any given order, in which case we will refund any amount charged to the same credit card
- If for any reason Lerida Estate cannot supply the wine you have ordered, we will refund any amount charged (to the same credit card) and contact you using the contact details you supplied
- Please note we only ship within Australia
- If your wine does not arrive, if the wrong wine is sent, the amount of wine is incorrect or if the wine that arrives is damaged, please contact us immediately for further instructions.
We use Fastway and Australia Post for our deliveries. Delivery in the Canberra region usually takes 2-3 working days, and 3-5 working days for interstate deliveries. Please contact us after 7 working days if you have still not received your wine.